Friday, May 8, 2015

Cupcakes Fanfic (Terrifying Images of Pinkie Pie)

From what I've read, there are creepy fanfics of My Little Pony. From what I've heard, the story Cupcakes is about Pinkie Pie who makes cupcakes out of the other ponies. Disturbing, right?
Most of the creepy images I find on the Internet when searching for 'scary my little pony' is mostly Pinkie Pie. Her creepy fanfiction must have gotten popular as almost any Creepypasta.
Some creepy images I found of My Little Pony, is a crossover of Jeff The Killer, and Smile Dog. Some are demonic like, fully black eyes inking down their faces.
We know Pinkie Pie is a hyper weirdo. Some people have done art of her looking insane in a straight jacket. Who doesn't love Pinkie Pie's bubbly personality?







No comments:

Post a Comment